The Crofoot is currently seeking to fill the following position: Office Manager / Operations Manager
Office Manager / Operations Manager
We are looking for a creative, energetic, full time office manager.
Must be resourceful, innovative, and forward thinking. MUST be a team player with a can-do positive attitude, and a passion for music, the arts, and entertainment.
The Office/Operations Manager is responsible for organizing and managing day to day operations of our main office. Manager must maintain an open and accurate channel of communication with the entire management team (effective and efficient communication is key); implement, control, and review all procedures relating to office, financial organization, maintenance, & more. Manager will work in our central office from 9am-5pm.
Must be a creative problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills. Self-starter. Must be energetic and flexible. Management experience required. College degree a plus, but not a requirement. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products (specifically Word and Excel), bookkeeping experience preferred.
The Operations Manager is responsible for providing office management services to the main business office, maintenance, and the night staff/production departments. This includes making and receiving orders, customer inquiries, along with bookkeeping and day to day operation of the office.
Maintain office as a dynamic environment; each day is different.
- Bookkeeping & accounting with QuickBooks
- Cash handling, tracking, counting, withdrawing, and depositing
- Review of event settlements and end of night reports
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Monitor and record phone messages – emailing those messages to appropriate staff
- Answer incoming customer service calls regarding events and inquiries
- Prepare time sheets, payroll, and schedules
- Review and approve supply requisitions
- Liaise with other suppliers, agencies, organizations, and groups
- Handle shipping & receiving needs for the company
- Update organizational memberships
- Maintain office equipment
- Help monitor conditions of building as needed
- Design filing systems
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and up to date
- Define procedures for record retention
- Ensure protection and security of files and records
- Ensure personnel files are up to date and secure
Email us at email@example.com
- Please include a brief cover letter (in the body of the email).
In the letter please include:
– An example of an innovative or creative way you solved a problem.
– A couple of your life goals, and how you plan to achieve them.
– Your favorite book, movie, and musician/band
- Please send resume in the body of the email as a web link to a .pdf document.