We’re excited to bring live music back, safely and responsibly! We want everyone to have a great night, so let’s work together.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our fans and staff. Everyone must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Crofoot Festival Grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Crofoot Festival Grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please help keep each other healthy.
Waiver & Disclaimer:
This is a general admission outdoor event. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER.
What health and safety protocols are in place for your staff?
All staff are subjected to a temperature check and a health screening before each shift. Additionally, employees are encouraged to wear a mask. Frequent use of hand sanitizer is also encouraged and readily available. These measures will be in line with the most current health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations.
- We recommend wearing face coverings when not eating or drinking, however it is not required.
- All ages are welcome. There is no re-entry.
- Patrons with tickets to events that were initially a “pod” pass, but are now a “4-pack general admission” pass, must still arrive with their group at the same time. All pod passes will be honored as a 4-pack pass upon entry. No actual splitting of the 4-pack pass will occur. It’s still just one pass for your crew.
- If you purchased any add-on tickets for the pod pass, those add-on tickets automatically match the same general admission section as the main ticket.
- In an effort to promote a contactless experience, all tickets should be purchased in advance on www.thecrofoot.com.
- Please arrive early to expedite entry and allow yourself plenty of time to get settled before the show. Check the event details for parking lot opening times for your show.
- The main entrance is located across from the Crofoot Ballroom; at 1 S. Saginaw St. Pontiac, MI 48342
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket valid for event date only. No refunds due to weather. This is a rain or shine event.
- All customers are subject to search upon entry.
- Printed tickets or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- We love animals, but unfortunately, no pets are allowed except for trained service animals.
- Parking is available in many surface lots in downtown Pontiac, plus ADA parking directly connected to the Crofoot Festival Grounds site on the Pike St. side. Please see www.thecrofoot.com/parking for a high resolution parking map.
- In case of emergency you may leave at any time. Please look for a staff member to assist you in exiting. Re-entry is not permitted.
- Restroom are located near each section. Please make sure to wear your mask when going to the restroom.
- Each restroom bay will consist of standard restroom facilities and one ADA-accessible facility, dedicated sanitation team members, and hand sanitizing stations with appropriate markings for socially distant waiting lines.
- Food, beverages (beer, wine, cocktails, hard seltzer, soda, water), and artist merchandise will be available on-site.
- Please act responsibly and designate a driver.
- Please help us keep the area clean.
The following are ALLOWED:
- Each patron is allowed one (1) factory-sealed bottled water.
- Flow toys are allowed.
- Please consider sunscreen, there’s no shade.
- Rain ponchos are allowed. All Crofoot Festival Grounds events are rain or shine events.
- Purses, fanny packs, or small, clear bags are permitted. No backpacks or drawstring bags.
- Only empty canteens and camelbaks are allowed upon entry. There will be a water fill station on the festival grounds.
The following are PROHIBITED:
- Outside food & beverage (only factory-sealed bottled water will be permitted, no open containers at all)
- Backpacks or drawstring bags.
- Totems or large signs that would hinder sight lines
- Grills or fryers
- Kerosene lamps or open flames of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Tents, stand umbrellas, inflatables, and tarps
- Use of drones
- Wagons and strollers
- Tripods or recording devices
- Professional cameras (DSLR, detachable lenses)
Please note that failure to follow any of the above guidelines may result in ejection from the event.