- WILSON Presale : Wednesday, November 6th @ 12:00 PM - 11:59 PM
- WRIF Presale : Thursday, November 7th @ 12:00 PM - 11:59 Pm
- General Onsale : Friday, November 8th @ 10:00 AM
- WILSON's Pre-Party ($20; Doors open @ 4:30 PM): This ticket grants admission to WILSON's VIP Pre-Party @ The Vernors Room in the Crofoot Complex. The ticket includes early entry to WILSON's silent auction, a signed commemorative calendar, & a VIP laminate.
- WILSON's Ballroom Party ($12 ADV / $15 DOS; Doors open @ 6:00 PM) : This ticket grants admission to WILSON's Ballroom party in the Crofoot Complex, where they play songs from Tasty Nasty and Right To Rise. This party also includes performances from Ladysse, The Messenger Birds, and Red Stone Souls
- WILSON's Pike Room Party ($15; Doors open @ 10:00 PM) : This ticket includes admission to WILSON's Pike Room party in the Crofoot Complex, where they will be performing Full Blast Fuckery in its entirety, and a copy of Full Blast Fuckery on CD. This party also includes a performance from Strange Magic.
- WILSON's ULTIMATE BUNDLE ($40) : This bundle includes admission to all 3 of the above events PLUS a copy of Full Blast Fuckery on CD.
After almost a decade long of global fuckery, Wilson has done the opposite of what every other band seems to do—they stopped taking shit so seriously! In the process of their, “personal awakening” they forged a new path for themselves and their sound by combining their brand of in-your-face rock n roll with the influence of Hip-Hop and all things 90s. Tasty Nasty is fresh, exciting, and most importantly fun! And it all started with a hit of acid.
Wilson's vocalist, Chad Nicefield, took a trip to Asia with his friends to pursue happiness. Once he experimented with acid he had a revelation about his life and his outlook on the band’s music changed everything. “I just kind of realized who we are as people and our DNA was that of a bunch of lovable, silly dudes, that love to make music," says Nicefield. "The world needs to know that about us. That needs to be in transparent our music.”
Now with no worries or inhibitions holding them back, the guys in Wilson embark on a journey through nostalgia and endearing nonsense on eleven brand new tracks. The opening track, “Dumptruck” is a sonic punch to the face as it kicks in with gang vocals chanting, “This shit bumps, this shit fucks, this shit dumps like a dump truck.” Followed by roaring guitar riffs and a chorus that really does “fuck”, the opener is a perfect dose to set your mind up for the next 35 some-odd-minutes. “Wrong Side of History” follows a Bizkit-ish path, leading you straight into the fever.
From that moment on you’re on their ride. With hints of the decade that shaped their musical tastes, combined with slick production and big singalong choruses, Tasty Nasty is equal parts self-deprecating and hilarious. This acid is one hell of a drug, as the fever dream truly kicks in, songs such as “Like A Baller” “My Hustle” and “Summertime Treat” are there to prove it! It’s not until track ten do you get a throwback to the old, heavier side of Wilson with, “House of Fuckery.” But that’s not what this record is about. It’s about looking ahead, not staring in the rearview mirror. And that, my friends, is Tasty Nasty.