We’re excited to bring live music back, safely and responsibly! We want everyone to have a great night, so let’s work together.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our fans and staff. Everyone must follow all posted instructions while visiting the Crofoot Festival Grounds.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting the Crofoot Festival Grounds, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
All attendees must wear a mask/facial covering when outside of any vehicle. Attendees who fail to follow safe distancing at the request of staff will be safely removed from the event. No refunds given.
Please help keep each other healthy.
Waiver & Disclaimer:
This is an outdoor event. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS DUE TO WEATHER.
What health and safety protocols are in place for your staff?
All staff are subjected to a temperature check and a health screening before each shift. Additionally, employees are required to wear a mask. Frequent use of hand sanitizer is encouraged and readily available. These measures will be in line with the most current health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations for social distancing.
- All venue staff are required to wear masks.
- Masks will be required for anyone outside of your vehicle in compliance with the most current health and safety standards.
- Please be sure to put your mask on before exiting your vehicle.
Audio will be available via traditional PA system & FM radio. The FM frequency will be announced when you arrive at the show.
- All ages are welcome.
- In an effort to promote a contactless experience, all tickets should be purchased in advance on www.thecrofoot.com.
- Please arrive early to expedite entry and allow yourself plenty of time to get settled before the show. Check the event details for parking lot opening times for your show.
- The main entrance is located directly across from the Crofoot Ballroom; at 1 S. Saginaw St. Pontiac, MI 48342
- Each party is required to have a car ticket.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Ticket valid for event date only. No refunds due to weather. This is a rain or shine event.
- The number of passengers in your vehicle must not exceed the number of safety belted seats. Each car pass is valid for 4 occupants, any additional passengers will be charged an additional fee at the entry gate.
- It is recommended that you only share a vehicle with household members with whom you have been sheltering in place.
- For your safety and the safety of others, gates will close 15 minutes after the start of the show. Please arrive on time. No refunds will be granted.
- Vehicles are subject to search upon entry.
- The driver must wear a face covering upon entry at the venue gate. All passengers must possess a face covering.
- Printed tickets or mobile tickets will be accepted.
- We love animals, but unfortunately, no pets are allowed except for trained service animals.
- Your ticket will allow for your vehicle location to include socially distanced space around your vehicle. Each space will be approximately 17 ft wide x 17 ft deep. Your space will be divided into 2 areas: one will be utilized as a parking space for your vehicle and the second as a socially distanced space between your party and the next that the staff on site will identify upon your arrival. The socially distanced space will be yours for the duration of the event to utilize when entering and exiting your vehicle if you need to use a restroom. In compliance with the most current health and safety standards per local jurisdictions and state regulations, guests are permitted to use their additional parking space to view the concert, however only those individuals who arrived in your vehicle are allowed in this section.
- Vehicles and trucks must fit in a single, standard parking space. Passenger vehicles only. No bicycles, motorcycles, buses, RVs, trailers, limousines, or foot traffic allowed. ADA accessible vehicles will be permitted.
- Guests will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis WITHIN THEIR SECTION and are subject to specific placement by parking staff based on vehicle type and height.
- Vehicles may back into spaces. However, if you wish to open the rear hatch, it may not be any higher than the roof of your vehicle.
- Vehicles will be spaced 10 feet apart & staggered to achieve distancing and optimal sightlines. That means you will have approx. 150 square feet of space on the driver’s side of your car. Folding chairs and blankets are permitted in this open space.
- Your car engine and headlights must be off when the show starts.
- If you need assistance, please turn on your hazard lights.
- All cars must turn off their motors once you are parked. You are allowed to turn on your car for short periods of time to prevent your battery from dying.
- In case of emergency you may leave at any time. Please look for a staff member to assist you in exiting. Re-entry is not permitted.
- Restroom bays will be placed at the end of each lane of the parking lot to prevent attendee cross-over contact.
- Each restroom bay will consist of standard restroom facilities and one ADA-accessible facility, dedicated sanitation team members, and hand sanitizing stations with appropriate markings for socially distant waiting lines.
- Individuals leaving their designated space during the performance are required to wear a face-covering.
- Concessions will not be accessible by attendees. Attendees will use their smartphones to order concessions and artist merchandise. We will only accept electronic payments via QR coded receipts provided by staff. Once Crofoot staff process payments, concessions and merchandise will be delivered directly to attendees’ vehicles.
- Food, beverages (beer, wine, cocktails, hard seltzer, soda, water), and artist merchandise will be available on-site and delivered to your vehicle.
- Please act responsibly and designate a driver.
- Please observe the “pack it in, pack it out” rule – take your trash with you and dispose of it at home.
The following are prohibited:
- Outside food & beverage
- Grills or fryers
- Kerosene lamps or open flames of any kind
- Laser pointers
- Tents, stand umbrellas, inflatables, and tarps
- Use of drones
- Wagons and strollers
- Tripods or recording devices
- Professional cameras (DSLR, detachable lenses)
Please note that failure to follow appropriate social distancing and any of the above guidelines may result in ejection from the event.