We love hearing about new music. Want to play a show with us? Read below to find out how!
Interested in playing a show? Join Opnr and look for posted opportunities here:
OR submit your act for booking consideration via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please include the following information:
- The subject of the email should be “Booking: _________ “ (fill in the blank with the act’s name)
- A direct link to where we can find your music. Please make sure we don’t have to like your page to listen to your music.
- Your contact information, including name, email address, and phone number.
- A short bio of your act (where you’re from, what you sound like, etc.)
- Your availability.
- A short description of how you plan to promote your event if booked.
Please do not attach any music or other files to your email!
If your email contains attachments, it will be filtered out.
I Sent You An Email. Now What?
We receive hundreds of emails each day, which amounts to hundreds of booking requests per month. We try very hard to respond to everyone. If it has been more than four weeks and you have yet to receive a response, please reference the original email and send a follow up. If you do not follow the directions above, it’s entirely possible you won’t receive an email back from us.
Planning a show? Here are a few things that can help:
- A strong bio of the artist that offers the reader an understanding of what you sound like and why they should come to the show. What will be unique about the experience?
- A high resolution photograph. We will use this to promote your event, so please make sure it’s a good representation of you.
- A logo. Though this is not required, it can be helpful when building promotional materials.
Is your favorite artist going on tour but you don’t see a Michigan date? Do you have a booking suggestion? Send us your ideas, we’ll work to see if we can make your dreams a reality! Email us at: email@example.com.